[Current favourites] K-Beauty Youtubers!

3:38 pm

Hello~

I don't have any products to review at the moment since I'm currently waiting for my haul to arrive. So instead, I'll be talking about some of my favourite K-beauty Youtubers!!

I subscribe to so many channels that I lose track.. and I swear that some of those videos gets buried or doesn't show because I subscribe to so many. So I'm going to be talking about a few of my favourite Beauty Youtubers in no particular order. 

I'm a little picky when it comes to watching Beauty Youtubers. I prefer watching someone who uses more affordable products like road shop or drug store products that are affordable compared to someone who tends to use or recommend too many products that's high end. Mainly because I can't afford it (I'm a broke-ass art student) and I can definitely find something similar or even better at an affordable price. I also prefer them to be humorous and not too serious so that the video stays interesting and entertaining. (I mean of course. How else am I going to sit through a 30 min video)

Recently, I've been really into watching Edward Avila


Image from Google
I've heard and seen his videos before but I've only subscribed to him recently. (I'm literally watching his videos right now and getting side tracked as we speak) I think he's so entertaining and relatable and wished he was my friend!! I love that he uses a lot of road shop products in his videos and his style of reviewing products is very easy to watch and understand. I feel like how you see him in his videos is how he really is in real life.
I've heard of Joan Kim but I've never really watched her videos before. 


Image from Youtube

I watched a few with her and Edward together and found them both entertaining. Since I was recently into skin care even more lately, I've been watching a lot of her videos. I found them really informative and I liked that she doesn't only talk about mainstream brands (like etude house and etc) but also brands that are still quite unknown but are trending.
Another Youtuber I like is Hanbyul


Image from Youtube

Her Youtube channel not only consists of Beauty content, but also fashion! I've discovered a lot of new products I want to try through her videos. She also does a lot of haul videos which I really enjoy watching. She's very informative when it comes to her reviews and her videos have English subs so don't worry about not being able to watch her videos :)
Lastly, another Youtuber I've been really into lately is KINDA COOL 아영.



I really like her style of editing and makeup videos. Her make up looks aren't too strong and is quite natural which I like. Overall, I just really like her style!! Unfortunately, not all her videos have English subtitles but it's still easy to watch her make up videos without them.

I have a lot of other K-Beauty Youtubers I enjoy watching but these were the few that I've been more into lately.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Recent posts

Search